Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup. Warm up after a long day with this easy and delicious Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup, made with plenty of real food ingredients. It's pure winter time comfort food that your whole family will love. cheeseburger Soup Made With Whole Ingredients. Soup is one of my favorite ways to warm up when the weather gets cooler, and when I can make it in the slow cooker?
Here's a YUMMY new soup…and it's not just any sort of soup.
It's creamy, EASY and absolutely amazing tasting… Crock-Pot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe.
All the flavors of a cheeseburger are in this cheesy and Products Used In This Crock-Pot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe: This recipe was first published in May.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just subsequently the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup
- You need 1.5 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced celery.
- It's 1 cup of shredded carrot.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced onion.
- You need 3 of medium potatoes, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 3 cups of beef broth.
- It's 1 tsp of granulated garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of McCormick Montreal steak seasoning.
- You need 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of flour.
- It's 2-3 cups of milk.
- It's 2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced pickles.
Keyword Cheeseburger Soup Recipe - Crockpot Style. Start by cooking onions and browning your beef together, until meat is no longer pink. Next combine all ingredients EXCEPT for the shredded cheddar cheese, milk. We've got soup on the brain, can you tell?
Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup instructions
- Brown the beef (while breaking apart with a spatula). Add in the onion, carrots, celery, season with salt and pepper. Cook until veggies are softened..
- Remove beef and veggies with a slotted spoon to drain grease and transfer to a crockpot..
- Add the diced potatoes, spices, and beef broth to the crockpot..
- Cook this part on low for 6 hours or more. I had this done the night before and put it in the fridge. I took it out in the morning and cooked on low for about 9 hours..
- An hour before serving, melt the butter in a pan. Add the flour and whisk until smooth. Let that cook for a few minutes over medium heat while whisking..
- Add milk to the flour and butter mix. Continue to cook and whisk over medium heat for about 5 minutes until you have a nice thick white sauce..
- Add in the shredded cheese while whisking until melted..
- Add the cheese sauce to the crockpot and stir well. And add diced pickle!!.
- Let the soup cook about another 30-60 minutes. Enjoy piping hot with your favorite sides. We had this with warm pretzel rolls..
- I actually made a double recipe of this and it filled my 7 quart crockpot..
How to Make Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup. How to Make Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup. This hearty cheeseburger soup hits all the right spots…super satisfying and flavorful while being secretly. Try this easy crock pot cheeseburger soup recipe today! Get the flavors of a cheeseburger in a delicious crock pot hamburger soup recipe!
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, please read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com