Sharon's Slow Cooker Baked Ziti. This Slow Cooker Baked Ziti is made completely in the crockpot — even the pasta! It is so much easier than the traditional version but packs all of the same flavor! Includes step by step recipe video.
And the result isn't just good — it's amazing.
What it lacks in the crispy-edges department it gains in the ooey-gooey comfort-food department: tender noodles coated in marinara and mixed with a double dose of melty cheese.
This easy Slow Cooker Baked Ziti is a perfect meal for those busy weeknights during the summer.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just next the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Sharon's Slow Cooker Baked Ziti for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Sharon's Slow Cooker Baked Ziti using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sharon's Slow Cooker Baked Ziti
- You need Half of a large onion (chopped).
- You need 2 Lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare of (2) 24oz jars of pasta sauce.
- Prepare 32 oz of ricotta cheese.
- It's 1 of egg (beaten).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- It's 2 Lbs of ziti pasta (uncooked).
- Prepare 6 cups of colby monterey jack cheese.
- It's of Non stick cooking spray.
Well, this delicious slow cooker recipe gives you fantastic Italian flavors, without you having to turn on your oven! With slow cooker pasta bakes like this, you get to enjoy a. Getting perfectly cooked pasta and gooey melted cheese from the slow cooker takes some technique. Slow Cooker Baked Ziti is an easy crock pot pasta dinner that's perfect for weeknight meals.
Sharon's Slow Cooker Baked Ziti step by step
- Brown ground beef and onion in large skillet; Drain fat..
- Return ground beef to skillet and mix both jars of pasta sauce with ground beef; Remove from heat..
- In a bowl mix ricotta cheese, egg, salt, and pepper.
- Turn the slower cooker to high.
- Spray slower cooker with non stick spray.
- Spoon the sauce into the bottom of the slower cooker; Enough to evenly coat the bottom.
- Spoon the ricotta cheese mixture on top of the sauce evenly coated.
- Pour uncooked ziti noodles on top of ricotta cheese evenly coated.
- Sprinkle colby cheese on top of pasta evenly coated.
- Repeat steps 6-9 until you reach the top of slow cooker; making sure the final layer is a generous amount of colby cheese.
- Put the top on slow cooker; cook for 4 hours or until pasta is tender. Avoid opening the slow cooker while cooking..
The pasta cooks right in the sauce! I've made countless slow cooker dinners and breakfasts and even cooked rolls and cinnamon rolls in them. Seriously, there isn't much that a slow cooker can't do! Slow Cooker Baked Ziti with Meat. For your next Italian night, serve your family Slow Cooker Baked Ziti with Meat.
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you conveniently follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Sharon's Slow Cooker Baked Ziti. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, charm door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com