Crock-Pot Salsbury Steak. This recipe for Crock-Pot Salisbury Steak comes together easily. The humble Salisbury steak…originally created by a Dr. Crockpot Salisbury Steak is an easy slow cooker meal perfect to feed a hungry family.
How to make Salisbury steak recipe.
Tender beef patties simmered in crock pot in a rich brown gravy with mushrooms.
This Easy Salisbury Steak can be prepared in a skillet but I love it in the slow cooker since it can be prepped ahead of time and it's ready right when we get home from soccer practice.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just considering the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Crock-Pot Salsbury Steak for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Crock-Pot Salsbury Steak using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock-Pot Salsbury Steak
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 pack of dry onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbs of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- You need 3 tbs of flour.
- It's 3 tbs of oil.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- You need 4 of beef bouillon cubes.
- You need of Pepper.
Just showing you guys how I make my Salisbury Steaks in the crock pot. OPEN ME FOR LINKS ON MY TOOLS AS WELL AS WHERE YOU CAN. Tonight I am making my favorite Salisbury Steak & Gravy. I am preparing this recipe in my crock pot so i don't have to turn on the oven.
Crock-Pot Salsbury Steak instructions
- In your Crock-Pot on high add oil and flour. Make roux. Cook for a few minutes..
- Add 2 cups water and bouillon cubes. Add lid for 1 hour..
- Meanwhile, mix 2/3rd soup mix with bread crumbs water spices let bread crumbs soak up water for a minute, them add beef and mix well. Form oval patties of mixture..
- After 1 hour, add beef patties. Lid back on for another 2-3 hours til patties are fully cooked, and gravy has thickened..
- Tip: does not need extra salt. If low sodium options are available, I recommend them for this dish..
It's a delicious and comforting meal that is good any time. This one is even better because it's made in the slow cooker. This easy Crock Pot Salisbury Steak recipe works because it is one of those fabulous meals that come together so quickly. And, by using your Slow Cooker all the hard work is done for you. Try this Crock Pot Salisbury Steak recipe, or contribute your own.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you simply follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Crock-Pot Salsbury Steak. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, divert entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com