Slow Cooker Lasagna. Browse Our Site For Different Interesting Slow Cooker Meal Recipes. Start with a skillet and finish with a slow cooker. A saute of onion, garlic and ground beef is simmered with tomato and oregano, then layered in a slow cooker with raw lasagna noodles and a creamy blend of cottage cheese, Parmesan and mozzarella.
Top with remaining noodles (broken to fit), cheese mixture and meat sauce.
Hundreds of home cooks agree that this slow cooker Italian sausage lasagna is the best and easiest way to make lasagna you'll ever try.
Just pack the slow-cooker with four layers of sauce, noodles and cheese, then come home to crockpot lasagna four to six hours later.
Actually this is a simple recipe just when the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Slow Cooker Lasagna for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Slow Cooker Lasagna using 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Lasagna
- It's of Meat Sauce:.
- You need 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- You need 1 lb. of ground beef.
- It's 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 can (29 oz.) of tomato sauce (or crushed tomatoes).
- It's 1 can (14.5 oz.) of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- It's 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare Pinch of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 tsp. of each dried parsley, dried basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Italian seasoning.
- You need To taste of salt and pepper.
- It's of Cheesy Filling:.
- It's 1 container (15 oz.) of Ricotta Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It's 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tsp. of dried parsley.
- You need 1 tsp. of dried basil.
- Prepare Pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Other things you need:.
- It's 6-8 of lasagna noodles (not oven ready).
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan.
This slow cooker lasagna is a WINNER! All of the time consuming parts of lasagna-the many dishes and all the prep, are taken away. I love that this recipe doesn't even require you to cook the lasagna noodles before hand. You can use regular lasagna noodles, and then just layer the sauce, noodles and cheese.
Slow Cooker Lasagna instructions
- Grease your slow cooker well and set aside. In a large skillet heat the olive oil over medium heat. Once hot, add the onions and the beef. Cook and break up the beef until it is no longer pink. Drain any excess fat, if needed..
- Stir in the garlic and let it cook until fragrant, just a minute or so. Then stir in the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, sugar and seasonings. Let this simmer for 5-10 minutes just to let the flavors meld together. Then remove it from the heat and set aside..
- In a large bowl, mix the ricotta, egg, seasonings, mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese. Set that aside..
- In the bottom of the slow cooker, spread about 1 cup of sauce...more if needed to completely coat the bottom. Place 2-3 of the lasagna noodles over the meat sauce, breaking them up to fit as best you can..
- Place about a third of the ricotta mixture over the noodles and spread it all over..
- Repeat this process. I get 3 layers altogether. After the last layer of ricotta mixture, spread over the last of the meat sauce. Top with the 1 cup of mozzarella cheese and the 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese. At this point you could always place the lid on and store it in the fridge until ready to cook..
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours, or until the noodles are tender. Then scoop it out the best you can and serve immediately..
Add a third of the cheese. Slow Cooker Lasagna is the only lasagna recipe my family now requests. This is the easiest and tastiest lasagna you will ever make!. It is so moist and juicy all around. This is the best lasagna recipe for when entertaining a large group of friends or throwing a dinner party.
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you usefully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Slow Cooker Lasagna. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, keep amused entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com