Slow Cooker Italian Style Meatballs. These slow cooker meatballs are Italian style and made with ground beef, parmesan cheese, herbs and spices. They're slow simmered to tender perfection in the crock pot and are perfect served over spaghetti or as a hearty appetizer. Tasty Tuesdays: Slow Cooker "BBQ Grape Jelly Meatballs" Yummo!!!
They melt in your mouth and are incredibly tender.
These deliciously dense meatballs can be adjusted to suit your tastes.
Basically, this is a quick and easy way to make spaghetti and meatballs without all the hassle that usually ensues when making non-slow cooker varieties.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just like the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Slow Cooker Italian Style Meatballs for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Slow Cooker Italian Style Meatballs using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Italian Style Meatballs
- Prepare of Meatballs :.
- You need 1 lb. of lean ground beef (or lean ground turkey).
- It's 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It's 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of milk.
- It's 1 tsp. of each dried basil, dried parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of each garlic powder, onion powder, pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- It's of Sauce :.
- You need 1 can (28 oz.) of crushed tomatoes.
- It's 1 can (14.5 oz.) of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Prepare 1 can (6 oz.) of tomato paste.
- You need 2 tsp. of dried basil.
- It's 1 tsp. of each dried parsley, granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of each dried oregano, Italian seasoning, pepper, salt.
- You need 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
Slow Cooker Italian Meatballs with Garlic BreadCanadian Family. Carol's Slow Cooker BBQ Beef (crockpot, barbeque, slowcooker, crock pot)SparkRecipes. Showcase Mediterranean flavors for this slow-cooked dish, with easy canned tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, and a frozen onion and pepper medley. These slow cooker Italian meatballs are lovingly braised in marinara sauce for hours.
Slow Cooker Italian Style Meatballs step by step
- Grease your slow cooker. Place in all of the sauce ingredients and stir together..
- In a large bowl, place all of the meatball ingredients. Use your hands to thoroughly combine it all together..
- Roll out the meatballs, using about 1 tbsp of meat per ball. Place the meatballs into the sauce in the slow cooker..
- Make sure to spoon the sauce over the top of the meatballs. Then place the lid on and cook on low heat for 5-7 hours, until the meatballs are no longer pink in the center..
- Serve however you'd like and refrigerate any leftovers..
These Slow Cooker Italian Meatballs are one of my favorite go-to recipes for basically anything. They taste great on their own as an appetizer, but also work well with pasta or on sub sandwiches with melty cheese. They're freezer-friendly, too — meaning you can make a double-batch now and save some. Delicious Italian turkey meatballs, all made in the slow cooker. One thing I should mention when making this for the slow cooker, it's best to carefully form the meatballs with gentle hands, if you pack them tight they will get tough while cooking.
I would just to let you know the recipe already tested, you simply follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Slow Cooker Italian Style Meatballs. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, engross entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com