Easy Crockpot Mexican Taco Casserole. Keyword Crock-Pot taco casserole, ground beef taco casserole, keto taco casserole, low carb taco casserole, slow cooker taco casserole. I love crockpot meals to make my weeknights easier with all of these fall sports! This crock pot taco casserole is the perfect way to enjoy all those taco flavors on your next Taco Tuesday or Mexican Monday!
Crock Pot/Slow Cooker Authentic Street TacosRustic Joyful FOOD.
Crock Pot Vegetarian Chili (Slow Cooker)The Busy Baker.
Easy Crockpot Mexican Casserole Recipe is a great dish that I enjoy making for my family.
Literally this is an easy recipe just past the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Easy Crockpot Mexican Taco Casserole for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Easy Crockpot Mexican Taco Casserole using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Crockpot Mexican Taco Casserole
- It's 1 pound of ground turkey (or ground beef).
- It's 1 can of corn drained.
- It's 1 can of black beans (drained).
- It's 1 cans of diced tomatoes with green chilis.
- You need 1/2 package of Taco seasoning.
- You need to taste of garlic salt.
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked rice I used instant rice.
- Prepare 8 oz of shredded cheese divided (I used cheddar).
You can make it in the skillet or in the slow cooker, depending on how much time you have. The delicious flavors meld together perfectly and your family will be begging for more. Super easy and DELICIOUS, Crock Pot Mexican Casserole is packed with quinoa, black beans, and ground chicken or turkey. One of the best crockpot recipes for Taco Tuesdays!
Easy Crockpot Mexican Taco Casserole step by step
- Brown your ground turkey or ground beef, and drain..
- Drain beans and corn..
- Make the rice.
- Add all ingredients in a bowl, don’t use all the cheese save some for the top..
- Spray dish or crockpot with cooking spray, add the mixture top with cheese.
- Cook in crockpot on high for 2-3 hrs.
- Toppings sour cream, hot sauce, and severed with my Jalapeño cornbread.
Delicious and meatless Mexican quinoa tacos made easy in the slow cooker. Click the Bookmark Icon to Add to Your Favories. They really are as easy as opening cans and dumping them in the crockpot. As far as toppings for these quinoa tacos, those are up to. This casserole is also a crock, but a different kind.
I will just to let you know this recipe already tested, you handily follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Easy Crockpot Mexican Taco Casserole. If you have questions or requests on this article, please admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com