Slow Cooker Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs.
Actually this is an easy recipe just subsequent to the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Slow Cooker Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Slow Cooker Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
- It's 1 lbs of ground beef.
- It's 1 lbs of hot Italian ground sausage.
- Prepare 8 oz of Mozzarella Block.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumb.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh parsley.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of tsb black pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 (24 oz) of spaghetti sauce (your favorite).
- It's 1 lbs of angel hair pasta (optional).
Slow Cooker Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs step by step
- Cut mozzarella in to small cubes.
- Mix together in large bowl and rub into meatballs the ground beef,hot Italian ground sausage, parmesan shredded cheese, milk, eggs, bread crumb, fresh parsley, salt, black pepper,garlic powder..
- Insert mozzarella cheese to center of meatball. Roll meatball back to shape making sure to cover mozzarella evenly..
- Pour 1 cup spaghetti sauce to bottom of slower cooker..
- Add ready meatballs to slow cooker..
- Mix remaining spaghetti sauce and sugar together then add to slow cooker covering meatballs fully..
- Cook on high for 2- 2 1/2 hours.
- Enjoy as side dish or add over bed of angel hair pasta..
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Slow Cooker Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs. If you have questions or requests almost this article, engross contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com