Easy Crockpot Chilli.
Actually this is a simple recipe just subsequent to the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Easy Crockpot Chilli for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Easy Crockpot Chilli using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Crockpot Chilli
- You need 2 of onions.
- You need 1.5-2 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 2 packets of chilli seasoning.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare 2 cans of pinto beans, undrained.
- It's 1 can of diced tomatoes (chilli style is best).
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce.
Easy Crockpot Chilli instructions
- Put the beans, tomatoes, tomato sauce, and chilli seasoning into your crockpot.
- Stir until blended well. Put the lid on and cook on low until your ground beef is ready.
- Add butter to a Dutch oven or cast iron pot and heat on medium low.
- Chop the onions per your preference and sauté in butter until translucent and slightly golden from the butter (I used about 4 tablespoons).
- Add the ground beef and cook on medium heat until browned.
- Add ground beef and onions mixture to the crockpot and continue cooking on high for 2-4 hours or low for 4-6 hours.
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you simply follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Easy Crockpot Chilli. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, make smile entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com