Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew.
Literally this is a simple recipe just when the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew
- You need 1 of large pack ground beef.
- It's 10 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 bag (16 ounce) of frozen mixed veggies.
- It's 1 can (28 ounce) of crushed tomatoes.
- It's 1 can (14.5 ounce) of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano (heaping tablespoon).
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Adobo.
Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew instructions
- Sauté ground beef in a pot until browned, drain off fat....
- Place ground beef into crockpot.....
- Add to ground beef garlic, onion, mixed veggies, crushed tomatoes, beef broth, black pepper, oregano and adobo, mix all well......
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.... Stirring occasionally......
- Serve with some bread and enjoy 😉!.
I would just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew. If you have questions or requests just about this article, occupy entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com