Cheeseburger soup. A local restaurant serves a similar cheeseburger soup but wouldn't share its recipe with me. So I developed my own, modifying a recipe for potato soup. I was really pleased with the way this.
Cheeseburger soup is always a hit with my family!
It's the kind of soup you crave on a cold night.
It's kinda like a vegetable beef soup, only with a little more.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just taking into consideration the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Cheeseburger soup for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Cheeseburger soup using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger soup
- It's 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It's 3/4 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of shredded or diced carrots.
- It's 3/4 cup of diced celery.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried parsley flakes.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter divided.
- Prepare 3 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 4 cup of peeled and diced potatoes.
- It's 2 cup of velveta cubed.
- It's 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk or heavy cream.
- It's 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup is a thick and hearty soup with chunks of ground beef, shredded carrots, sliced celery all cooked together in a creamy base topped with onions and bacon bits. Easy Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe - This low carb bacon cheeseburger soup recipe is like comfort in a bowl. A delicious, rich, broth loaded with beef then topped with bacon and cheese for amazing cheeseburger flavor. Disclosure before we even get started: NO!
Cheeseburger soup instructions
- Brown the ground beef on a 3 quart saucepan. Drain and set aside..
- Saute until tender..
- In the same saucepan add 1Tbs butter and add onion, shredded carrots, parsley flakes, basil and celery..
- Add broth, potatoes and beef and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 10-12 min. our until potatoes are tender..
- In a small skillet melt remaining butter (3 Tbs) and add the flour..
- Add to the soup and bring to a boil. cook and stir for 2 min. reduce heat to low..
- Stir in the cheese, milk, salt and pepper..
- Cook and stir for 3-5 min or until bubbly..
- Cook and stir until the cheese melts. Remove from heat and blend in sour cream..
The closest to chocolate covered pickles that I could stomach was this Cheeseburger Soup with a. When I first read the words Cheeseburger Soup on the menu of our local deli - my thought was YUCK! This was the special every Friday! Well one Friday I decided to broaden my taste buds and give it a try! Cheeseburger Soup is your favorite classic American comfort food in soup form!
I will just inform you that this recipe already tested, you conveniently follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory Cheeseburger soup. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, make smile entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com