Beef and potato soup. Slow-cooker easy, this soup is a Christmas Eve tradition after church services at our house. Stir in the potatoes, carrots, celery, seasonings and remaining broth. Hungarian Beef-and-Potato Soup. © Elizabeth Drago, Food Stylist Vivian Lui.
Remove from oven; uncover and stir in potatoes.
Keywords: beef and potato soup, Beef Potato and Quinoa Soup, hearty soup recipes, potato quinoa soup, quinoa soup.
But I think the potatoes would be fine to add with the beef and the rest of the ingredients.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just like the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Beef and potato soup for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Beef and potato soup using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef and potato soup
- Prepare of soup.
- Prepare 2 lb of 93% lean ground beef.
- It's 3/4 cup of onion, small dice.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of flour.
- It's 32 oz of beef stock.
- You need 5 medium of potatoes, washed and cut into small cubes.
- It's 5 medium of carrots, chopped.
- Prepare 3 of celery ribs, chopped.
- It's 3 tsp of dried thyme.
- It's 2 tsp of parsley.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of half and half.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Is there a reason it's suggested to wait until after the beef is done? You can leave out the potatoes and serve it over buttered egg noodles, or toss in some frozen peas Pat the beef dry and season with the salt and pepper. Kansas City is famous for its wonderful beef restaurants and its steak soup. Our version of this regional favorite incorporates steakhouse staples: garlic, potatoes, green beans, onions and steak sauce.
Beef and potato soup instructions
- In large skillet heat olive oil over medium heat. Add in beef and onion and cook until beef is no longer pink. Because of the large amount of beef, cook in two batches..
- Remove all cooked beef from pan leaving any fat rendered..
- Add flour to pan and whisk in with the fats for 1 minute. Then whisk in stock until smooth..
- Bring to boil then turn heat to simmer. Add in all other ingredients except for half and half..
- Stir, cover and simmer for 1 hour..
- Uncover and add in half and half. Heat thoroughly..
- Soup should have a thicker appearance but not as thick as a full cream soup..
This comforting beef stew gets a lot of help from canned tomato soup and beef stock. In this easy cooking video, I make some beef and potato soup in my slow cooker. I only added cayenne pepper when I cooked the beef and more when I added in the potatoes. The perfect soup for a snowy day!! Minestrone Beef Casserole with Parmesan Dumplings.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Beef and potato soup. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, absorb entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com