Ray's' Lasagna Soup. Updated In a soup pot, heat the EVOO over medium-high heat. Tested and perfected, this easy lasagna soup has everything you love The Original Lasagna Soup Recipe. Lasagna Soup is perfect comfort on a cold winter day.
Easy lasagna soup recipe, tastes like lasagna soup, best lasagna soup, one pot soup.
Lasagna Soup made with ground beef, sausage, spinach and three types of cheese!
The perfect easy dinner for those cold winter nights!
Literally this is a simple recipe just in the same way as the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Ray's' Lasagna Soup for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Ray's' Lasagna Soup using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ray's' Lasagna Soup
- Prepare 1 box of low sodium chicken stock.
- It's 2 cup of water.
- It's 1 large of can italian diced tomatoes.
- It's 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 1 packages of Italian sausages ( whole).
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It's 2 tsp of oregano.
- It's 1 of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 box of bow tie pasta.
- Prepare 1 can of chopped olives.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- It's 1/2 tsp of montreal chicken seasoning.
- It's 1 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- You need 2 cup of fresh spinach.
- You need 3 of chopped zuchini.
The Easiest Lasagna Soup Starts with a Jar of Marinara. For the best lasagna soup, a jar of marinara beats out a can of chopped tomatoes because of the flavor and texture it delivers. A hearty, easy Lasagna Soup recipe — it's like eating your favorite Italian comfort food, only in a bowl! This soup has a meaty tomato base and is topped off with a creamy ricotta-cheese filling.
Ray's' Lasagna Soup instructions
- start by cooking your ground beef and your chopped up sausages into a pot add garlic cook till done draining any fat.set aside, in the same pan add 1tspn olive oil add your onion and zuchini cook down for about 3-4 minutes till onions start to sweat..
- now add in your tomatoes and chicken stock, water and all your seasonings bring to a boil. Lower heat to a simmer for about 8minutes (enough for zuchinni to be almost done). check for seasonings before you add in your pasta cook for another 9 minutes now add in your fresh spinach add in your beef and sausage and cook another 4 minutes turn off heat and serve..
Instant Pot Lasagna Soup tastes just like lasagna without all the work. Your electric pressure cooker makes it super simple. When the soup has finished simmering. Lasagna Soup- Easy Vegan Lasagna Soup Recipe. My youngest daughter had been hearing about lasagna soup and decided to try it out on her family since she was looking for a new soup recipe to try.
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Ray's' Lasagna Soup. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, engross edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com