Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just gone the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Taco Salad for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Taco Salad using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco Salad
- Prepare of flour tortilla shells,(large or small ones).
- Prepare of ground beef, chuck or chicken Chunked or shredded for chicken.
- Prepare of large onion, chopped.
- Prepare of lettuce, Shredded.
- It's of tomatoes, dices small pieces.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- You need of refried beans, or homemade works great.
- Prepare of taco seasoning mix.
- It's of shredded cheese.
- It's of guacamole (optional).
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- You need of Black beans optional.
Taco Salad instructions
- On medium heat, brown beef or chicken until fully cooked, breaking beef up until crumbly..
- Heat enough oil to deep fry in deep pot to 350°F..
- Drain the meat and keep warm..
- Mix taco seasoning, water and beef or chicken and mix well and cook until mixture thickens. Set aside and keep warm..
- Take 1 flour tortilla and place in hot oil. With a slotted metal spoon, put down the center of tortilla and hold under oil. This will form the bowl. The sides will rise and while holding down the middle it will form..
- Fry a couple of minutes until browned to your liking..
- Drain cooked shells on cooling rack over paper towels to drain excess oil..
- Put meat in bottom of shell and top with lettuce, tomatoes, refried beans, sour cream and cheese. I like Guacamole in mine. and shredded cheese of your choice. I use the Mexican Taco blend or sharp cheddar..
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested, you handily follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Taco Salad. If you have questions or requests just about this article, entertain entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com