Albondigas (meatball soup). It is our version of comfort. Overall it's a good basic meatball soup if you want to try it out and you're lacking the extra ingredients you rarely buy. Albondigas Soup is a traditional Mexican soup made with juicy, herb and rice infused meatballs (albondigas), and loaded with veggies: carrots, potatoes, celery, and chayote all simmered in a bold.
This easy Mexican vegetable and meatball soup (caldo de albóndigas) recipe will warm you inside and out with its aromatic goodness and natural flavors.
This albondigas soup is made with beef and rice meatballs which are simmered in a seasoned tomato broth along with potatoes, carrots and zucchini.
A hearty soup that both kids and adults will enjoy!
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just once the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Albondigas (meatball soup) for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Albondigas (meatball soup) using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Albondigas (meatball soup)
- It's 3 quart of beef stock.
- Prepare 2 of each bay leaf.
- It's 2 clove of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 2 of each eggs.
- It's 1/2 cup of cooked rice.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh mint chopped.
- It's 1/2 tsp of I oregano.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced onion.
- It's 1 tbsp of minced bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 2 cup of bread crumbs.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 of medium carrots diced.
- Prepare 3 of large potatoes diced.
- You need 1 of each chiote chopped.
- It's 2 of each zucchini chopped.
- It's 1 can of tomato sauce 8 oz.
- It's 1 can of Petit diced tomatoes.
Albondigas Mexican meatball soup is a simple dish with light broth, vegetables, and meatballs flavored with chorizo. This post has been updated with. Albondigas Soup is a delicious meatball soup with a richly flavored broth. Delicate meatballs seasoned with fresh herbs bump up the flavor!
Albondigas (meatball soup) step by step
- Take first 5 ingredients, sauté onions in a large pot then add remaining 4 ingredients set aside..
- Put chopped vegetables in a bowl and set aside..
- Mix remaining ingredients together and form in to meatballs..
- Bring stock to a boil carefully add meatballs and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Add chopped vegetables and cook for another 30 minutes. Check to see if vegetables are done..
Mexican sopa de albóndigas is no exception. Divide the soup among bowls, about four or five meatballs per portion, and set out bowls of whatever garnishes you like. An incredible Albondigas soup which is a traditional Mexican meatball soup loaded with vegetables and full of flavor. This warm and comforting albondigas soup recipe is packed with hearty vegetables and Mexican-style meatballs. Albondigas Soup is a hearty Mexican meatball soup with a simple soup base made of diced tomatoes, chipotle salsa, and broth.
I want just inform you that the recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Albondigas (meatball soup). If you have questions or requests more or less this article, please admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com