Loaded Cheeseburger Soup. This Cheeseburger Soup recipe is a rich and cheesy bowl of comfort food made on the lighter side. It's quick and easy, loaded with turkey and potatoes in every bite! This is soup, not a cheeseburger and virtually every good soup starts with onions, celery & carrots (and garlic in my opinion).
So I developed my own, modifying a recipe for potato soup.
I was really pleased with the way this.
These grilled cheeseburgers are plump and juicy and loaded with mozzarella.
Literally this is an easy recipe just once the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Loaded Cheeseburger Soup for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Loaded Cheeseburger Soup using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Loaded Cheeseburger Soup
- It's 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 36 oz of beef broth.
- You need 6 tbsp of butter.
- It's 8 oz of warm water.
- It's 12 oz of mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 8 oz of ditalini pasta (or any small pasta or rice).
- It's 2 tbsp of thyme.
- You need 2 tbsp of ground mustard.
- It's 2 tbsp of celery salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of horseradish.
- You need 2 tbsp of ground cumin.
- You need 2 tbsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 oz of shredded monterey cheese.
- You need 4 oz of shredded cheddar jack cheese.
- You need 2 oz of shredded mozarella.
- It's 2 oz of mexican crema or sour cream.
- You need of all-purpose flour.
A delicious, rich, broth loaded with beef then topped with bacon and cheese for amazing cheeseburger flavor. Hearty and filling, intensely satisfying, this is the perfect cheeseburger soup recipe. Loaded ground beef, fresh vegetables, potatoes, cheddar and sour. Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup is a thick and hearty soup with chunks of ground beef, shredded carrots, sliced celery all cooked together in a creamy base topped with onions and bacon bits.
Loaded Cheeseburger Soup step by step
- Brown ground beef with 1/2 of all seasoning, drain grease..
- Add warm water, beef broth and remaining seasoning to cooked beef. Bring to a boil..
- Add pasta and frozen vegetables and cook on low boil for 12-15 minutes..
- In a small pan melt butter and add flour. Add as much flour as it takes to soak up all the butter and then add to soup. Boil for 2-5 minutes. If the soup is not thick enough repeat with 1/2 amount of butter..
- Add cheese and creama and cook on low for 5 minutes..
Keto Low-Carb Cheeseburger Soup is a quick and easy one-pot dinner recipe. The ingredients include ground beef, cheddar cheese, cauliflower, and cream cheese. Load it up with crunchy bacon, pickles. Easy Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe - This low carb bacon cheeseburger soup recipe is like comfort in a bowl. Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is quick and easy!
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Loaded Cheeseburger Soup. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, absorb gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com