Unloaded Bell Pepper Soup. Gave it a go with my own improvements. In a large pot over medium heat, heat oil. Stuffed Pepper Soup is an inexpensive and delicious soup that will warm your belly from the inside out.
This easy stuffed pepper soup recipe is a family favorite (along with cabbage roll soup) and it reheats beautifully!
Fresh red bell peppers blended with celery, carrots, onion, thyme, and rice take on a little heat from cayenne and red pepper flakes in this colorful, chicken-stock based soup.
Sprinkle in the salt and pepper and turn up the heat to medium-high.
Literally this is a simple recipe just like the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Unloaded Bell Pepper Soup for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Unloaded Bell Pepper Soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Unloaded Bell Pepper Soup
- You need 4 of large bell peppers, diced.
- You need 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 can of mushroom stems & pieces.
- It's 28 oz of crushed tomato.
- You need 22 oz of condensed tomato soup.
- It's 29 oz of beef broth.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of basil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It's 2 cup of white rice, uncooked.
- Prepare of pepper jack cheese, shredded (optional).
Pour in the white wine and let it reduce for a couple of minutes, then pour in the stock. How to Make Stuffed Pepper Soup in the Crockpot. Brown beef, transfer to slow cooker. Add bell pepper, tomatoes, tomato sauce, beef broth, and seasonings.
Unloaded Bell Pepper Soup step by step
- Gather and prepare your ingredients.
- In a large pot or Dutch Oven toss in your ground beef, onions, bell pepper, and garlic..
- Brown the meat, drain the grease, and return to pot..
- Add in the mushrooms, beef broth, crushed tomato, tomato soup, basil, salt, and pepper and mix well..
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 35 minutes. Stir occasionally..
- Prepare your rice around the 20 minute mark if your using "minute" rice..
- Stir in cooked rice into the soup and heat for 3 more minutes..
- Serve with warm bread and top with some pepper jack cheese for a nice kick..
Cook rice separately (on stovetop or in rice cooker) and stir into servings. Stuffed Pepper Soup has everything you love about stuffed peppers - bell peppers, ground beef, tomatoes, rice - in a hearty bowl of soup! Stuffed Pepper Soup I love soup weather and the convenience of making a big pot of soup that can be served for several meals. There are two different versions that we enjoy: the recipe, as posted, with NO sour cream or tomatoes. It is a delightfully different soup that I used as the base for my Tri-Colour Stuffed Pepper Soup.
I want just to let you know this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Unloaded Bell Pepper Soup. If you have questions or requests going on for this article, keep amused way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com