Stuffed Pepper Soup. This is one of the most cozy soup recipes with rich homestyle flavor. It totally reminds me of growing up and being home. This easy soup tastes just like stuffed peppers.
Some of the cooks at the restaurant where I work were talking about stuffed pepper soup.
This stuffed pepper soup is a hearty meal loaded with ground beef, onions, rice and bell peppers in a tomato based broth.
It tastes just like classic stuffed peppers, but without all the work!
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just gone the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Stuffed Pepper Soup for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Stuffed Pepper Soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- It's 2 of green peppers; diced.
- You need 2 (15 oz) of cans diced tomatos; undrained.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- You need 32 oz of beef broth.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It's 1 of small onion; diced.
- It's 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 3-4 of garlic cloves; minced.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 4 cups of cooked rice.
Stuffed Pepper Soup has everything you love about stuffed peppers - bell peppers, ground beef Stuffed Pepper Soup. I love soup weather and the convenience of making a big pot of soup that can. Stuffed Pepper Soup is an inexpensive and delicious soup that will warm your belly from the inside out. Tender sausage and ground beef are simmered in beef broth with peppers, and tomatoes.
Stuffed Pepper Soup step by step
- Brown ground beef in large skillet & drain grease. Add cooked meat to slow cooker..
- Add tomato sauce, diced tomatos, broth, peppers, onion, garlic, brown sugar, water, salt & pepper. Stir well! Cover & cook for 6-8 hrs on low..
- When about 30 mins of cook time is left, cook your rice. (You can add your cooked rice to slow cooker with the soup but the rice will absorb a lot of the juice. If you want a lot of juice & a more soupy turnout then add the cooked rice to each bowl as it's being served)..
Stuffed Pepper Soup from Delish.com will be a weeknight staple. It has everything you like about a classic stuffed pepper—ground beef, rice, tomatoes, and CHEESE. White rice tends to be the top pick for stuffed peppers, but when it comes to soup, you're better off with long-grain brown rice. This Stuffed Pepper Soup is a flavorful, healthy soup recipe that's loaded with Italian sausage (for even more flavor!), peppers, rice and tomatoes. Stove top or slow cooker versions.
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you handily follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Stuffed Pepper Soup. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, absorb approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com