Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta. Bring home the taste of Rao's Italian Wedding Soup today. Bring high-quality ingredients and flavors to your pantry. Bring chicken broth to a boil in a dutch oven pot, and add penne pasta.
This time of year, soup is a go-to meal for us.
In a bowl, combine ground beef, lipton onion soup mix, minced garlic, and diced onion; mix well.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just once the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta
- You need 1 packet of Lipton Onion Soup Mix.
- You need 1 pound of Lean Ground Beef.
- Prepare 3 of whole medium carrots (sliced).
- You need 1 of whole medium yellow onion (diced).
- You need 2 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- It's 1 of container/carton chicken broth.
- It's 1 package (10 oz) of frozen chopped spinach.
- You need of Black Pepper * depending on your desired taste.
- You need of Kosher Salt * depending on your desired taste.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of penne pasta (uncooked).
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need of Shredded parmesan cheese.
Serve soup from the pan, or pour into a tureen. Healthier Italian Wedding Soup with Lemon and Garlic…that cozy bowl of winter soup that's healthy too. Herby chicken parmesan meatballs, simmered in chicken broth with lots of lemon, garlic, and fresh produce for an easy and delicious winter soup. Each steaming bowl of soup has a bit of pasta and grated parmesan on top.
Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine ground beef, lipton onion soup mix, minced garlic, and diced onion; mix well. Shape into desired meatball sizes.
- Take a baking dish, and coat with cooking spray. Place meatball in baking dish, and cook for 20 mins (occasionally rotating meatballs).
- In a fry pan lightly saute' sliced carrots in olive oil. Make sure not to burn carrots..
- Bring chicken broth to a boil in a dutch oven pot, and add penne pasta. Cook pasta until tender.
- Remove meatballs from oven, and drain on paper towel.
- Add package of frozen spinach in with boiling penne pasta, and reduce heat, and stir occasionally.
- Add sauteed carrots, and meatballs into dutch oven pot and stir.
- Let simmer on low heat for about 10 mins.
- When ready to eat garnish with shredded parmesan cheese..
Serve in bowls garnished with a pinch of black pepper or a sprinkle of shredded Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese. In a large pot add the olive oil, onion, carrots, celery and garlic. Add in the chicken stock, pasta and meatballs and bring to a boil. Cook the penne pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water according to package directions. While the pasta is cooking, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
I want just inform you that the recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta. If you have questions or requests all but this article, entertain gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com