Cheeseburger soup. A local restaurant serves a similar cheeseburger soup but wouldn't share its recipe with me. So I developed my own, modifying a recipe for potato soup. I was really pleased with the way this.
Cheeseburger soup is always a hit with my family!
It's the kind of soup you crave on a cold night.
It's kinda like a vegetable beef soup, only with a little more.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just when the other ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Cheeseburger soup for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Cheeseburger soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger soup
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of shredded carrots.
- You need 3/4 cup of diced celery.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter divided.
- You need 3 cups of chicken broth.
- It's 4 cups of peeled and diced potatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It's 4 cups of velveeta.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4-1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup is a thick and hearty soup with chunks of ground beef, shredded carrots, sliced celery all cooked together in a creamy base topped with onions and bacon bits. Easy Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe - This low carb bacon cheeseburger soup recipe is like comfort in a bowl. A delicious, rich, broth loaded with beef then topped with bacon and cheese for amazing cheeseburger flavor. Disclosure before we even get started: NO!
Cheeseburger soup step by step
- Brown the ground beef in 3 quart saucepan. Drain and set aside..
- In the same saucepan add 1 Tbsp butter, onion, shredded carrots, parsley flakes, basil and celery. Saute until tender.
- Add the broth, potatoes and beef and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 10-12 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- In a small skillet melt remaining butter (3 Tbsp) and add the flour. Cook and stir for 3-5 minutes or until bubbly. Add to the soup and bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Reduce heat to low.
- Stir is cheese, milk, salt and pepper. Cook and stir until cheese melts. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream. SERVE.
The closest to chocolate covered pickles that I could stomach was this Cheeseburger Soup with a. When I first read the words Cheeseburger Soup on the menu of our local deli - my thought was YUCK! This was the special every Friday! Well one Friday I decided to broaden my taste buds and give it a try! Cheeseburger Soup is your favorite classic American comfort food in soup form!
I will just to let you know this recipe already tested, you usefully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Cheeseburger soup. If you have questions or requests more or less this article, please edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com