Stuffed Pepper Soup. But you can bottle it, and that's exactly what we did. Introducing a soup with nothing to hide. We don't leave taste to the imagination.
Customer response was overwhelming! —Krista Muddiman, Meadville, Pennsylvania This easy soup tastes just like stuffed peppers.
With ground beef, rice, and plenty of green bell peppers, you'll have a hearty meal all in one pot.
Stuffed Pepper Soup from Delish.com will be a weeknight staple.
Literally this is an easy recipe just afterward the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Stuffed Pepper Soup for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Stuffed Pepper Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Prepare 1 package (6 links) of Italian turkey sausage.
- You need 1 package of (1-1.5 pound) of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 4 cups of beef stock.
- You need 1 jar of marinara sauce.
- Prepare 1 can (15 ounce) of chopped tomatoes flavored with basil, garlic, and oregano.
- You need 8 ounces of chopped onion.
- You need 4 ounces of celery.
- You need 4 ounces of chopped carrot.
- You need 8 ounces of chopped green bell pepper.
- You need of Fresh parsley, garlic paste, Italian herbs.
It has everything you like about a classic stuffed pepper—ground beef, rice, tomatoes, and CHEESE. And the rice in this soup gives it such a great texture and adds some body to it to keep it filling. It's the lazy way of making stuffed peppers and one of my go-to soup recipes. This easy Stuffed Pepper Soup has all the flavors of stuffed peppers but in a soup.
Stuffed Pepper Soup step by step
- In the insta-pot sauté the mirepoix for a few minutes while you remove the casings from the sausage links. Add the meat in and then use a meat chopper, keep stirring and chopping to ensure it is broken up well and evenly distributed.
- Add in green pepper, beef stock, marinara sauce.
- Add in chopped tomatoes, Italian herbs, and garlic paste. I’m not big into measuring but I used about a tbsp of the fresh herbs and 1 1/2 tbsp of the paste. I’m a big fan of these herbs you can easily find them in the produce section and they keep well..
- Turn the sauté off and switch the insta-pot to pressure. Cook 20-30 minutes. Serve with rice or warm garlic bread..
Ground beef, green pepper, onion, tomato soup, broth and seasonings! I loved them as a kid and I love them now. I still like my stuffed peppers the way my Mom made them using her SPANISH RICE as a filling. Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe makes the perfect easy, comfort food meal for weeknight dinners. Everyone gobbles up this family favorite version full of bell peppers, rice, ground beef, and a flavorful tomato base.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Stuffed Pepper Soup. If you have questions or requests more or less this article, absorb edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com