Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Taco soup is a type of soup composed of similar ingredients to those used inside a taco: ground beef, tomatoes, chopped green chilis, onions, corn, beans and a packet of taco seasoning.
Vegetarian versions combine beans with the other ingredients, except for the ground beef.
This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just afterward the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Taco Soup for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Taco Soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- It's 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- You need 2 can of Mexican stewed tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 can of chili beans with liquid.
- Prepare 1 can of whole kernel corn, drained.
- You need 1 of crushed tortilla chips.
- It's 1 of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream.
And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! It was something our family always asked her to make and my. Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves.
Taco Soup step by step
- In skillet, brown ground beef until it is no longer pink. Place in 5-6 qt slow cooker..
- Add taco seasoning, tomatoes, chili beans, and 1 cup water and mix well..
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours or on HIGH for 1-2 hours..
- Serve over crushed tortillas and garnish with cheese and sour cream..
I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe. Bonus - it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. Taco Soup is an easy soup that is hearty & satisfying!
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you usefully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Taco Soup. If you have questions or requests almost this article, absorb right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com