Lasagna Soup. Get Inspired On Our Official Site. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the noodles and cook as the label directs.
It's such a cozy soup and it has such an incredibly flavor.
In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil.
Add onions and season with salt.
Actually this is an easy recipe just subsequent to the other ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Lasagna Soup for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Lasagna Soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lasagna Soup
- You need 1 of lb. ground beef.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 3 1/2 cup of Swanson Beef Broth with onions or reg. Beef Broth if can't find other.
- It's 1 can of (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained (I used the diced tomatoes with seasonings like onions and peppers, etc.).
- You need 1/4 tsp of dried italian seasoning, crushed.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of uncooked mini lasagna shaped pasta (malfada) or corkscrew shaped pasta (rotini).
- It's 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
How do you make lasagna soup? The base of this soup is ground beef, which is cooked with onions and garlic. After the meat has browned, crushed tomatoes, beef broth, tomato sauce and seasonings go into the pot. The final addition is broken lasagna noodles.
Lasagna Soup instructions
- Cook the ground beef with the garlic powder in a 3 quart pan. After browned, drain off any excess fat..
- Stir broth, tomatoes, and Italian seasoning in the pan. Heat to a boil..
- Stir in the pasta. Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 10 minutes or until the pasta is tender. Stir during the 10 minutes. Stir in the cheese and serve..
- You may serve with additional cheese if you desire. I also added 2 small cans of diced mushrooms to my soup. Just made it a bit heartier. Feel free to explore!.
To make lasagna soup in the crockpot, I would recommend browning the sausage and onions ahead of time. This Lasagna Soup recipe is sponsored by Prego. This EASY Lasagna Soup tastes just like lasagna without all the layering or dishes! - you might never go back to traditional lasagna again - I won't! This One Pot Lasagna Soup recipe can't get any easier or more delicious! It boasts layers of cheesy noodles smothered in rich marinara infused with garlic, onion and.
I want just to let you know recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Lasagna Soup. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, entertain entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com