taco soup. Browse Our Official Site For Tasty Tortilla Soup Recipes! Taco ingredients such as browned ground beef, onion, corn, kidney beans and a package of seasoning mix are combined in this soup which may be garnished with grated cheese. In a large Dutch oven or pot over medium heat, heat oil.
It's like chili's soupier cousin and it's loaded with all the best taco style ingredients!
This soup recipe is fully loaded with ground beef, beans, veggies, and of course taco seasoning.
This easy Taco Soup Recipe combines two of my favorite things; ground beef tacos and belly-warming soup!
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just like the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty taco soup for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have taco soup using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of taco soup
- Prepare of soup.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- It's 3 can of undrained chili.
- Prepare 1 can of undrained whole kernel corn.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce.
- It's 1 envelope of taco seasonings.
- It's 1 envelope of ranch dressing mix.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 can of chopped tomatoes undrained.
- It's of toppings.
- You need 1 of corn chips.
- It's 1 of lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of shredded cheddar cheese.
This is a delicious and quick soup (even if you are not on Weight Watchers). ALTERNATIVE SLOW COOKER INSTRUCTIONS: Brown ground beef and onion in a large skillet or Dutch oven. Transfer beef and onion to a slow cooker. TACO SEASONING- Prepare homemade taco seasoning (see ingredients below), or use a store-bought seasoning and season to taste; MEAT-Sauté the ground beef in a Dutch oven or large pot with a heavy bottom.
taco soup instructions
- cook beef and onion in a dutch oven over med.-high heat until meat is browned and onion is tender.. drain off fat.
- add beans,corn, tomatoes, chilies,taco season,ranch mix,and water in to beef and bring to a boil.
- reduce heat and simmer,uncovered for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- spoon soup into bowls and top with desired toppings.
Frequently stir and break up the meat as it's being cooked. Lightly season the meat and mix well. VEGETABLE-While the meat is sautéing, finely chop the onion and. Get the fiesta started - with Taco Soup! It's loaded with south-of-the-border flavor thanks to McCormick® Original Taco Seasoning Mix - and ground beef in every bite.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious taco soup. If you have questions or requests just about this article, divert get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com