Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Taco soup is a type of soup composed of similar ingredients to those used inside a taco: ground beef, tomatoes, chopped green chilis, onions, corn, beans and a packet of taco seasoning.
Vegetarian versions combine beans with the other ingredients, except for the ground beef.
This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just bearing in mind the other ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Taco Soup for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Taco Soup using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- Prepare 2 lb of Ground Beef.
- It's 2 cup of Diced Onion.
- Prepare 2 can of (15 1/2-ounce) Pinto Beans.
- You need 1 can of (15 1/2-ounce) Pink Kidney Beans.
- Prepare 1 can of (15 1/4-ounce) Whole Kernel Corn, Drained.
- Prepare 1 can of (14 1/2-ounce) Mexican-Style Stewed Tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of (14 1/2-ounce) Diced Tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of (14 1/2-ounce) Tomatoes with Chiles.
- Prepare 2 can of (4 1/2-ounce) Diced Green Chiles.
- You need 1 can of (4.6-ounce) Black Olives, drained and sliced, optional.
- You need 1/2 cup of Green Olives, sliced, optional.
- It's 1 packages of (1 1/4-ounce) Taco Seasoning Mix.
- You need 1 packages of (1-ounce) package Salad Dressing Mix.
- Prepare 1 of Corn Chips, for serving.
- You need 1 of Sour Cream, for garnish.
- It's 1 of Grated Cheese, for garnish.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped Green Onions, for garnish (optional).
- You need 1 of Pickled Jalapenos, for garnish (optional).
And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! It was something our family always asked her to make and my. Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves.
Taco Soup instructions
- Brown the ground beef and onions in a large skillet; drain the excess fat.
- Transfer the browned beef and onions to a large slow cooker or a stockpots..
- Add the beans, corn, tomatoes, green chiles, black olives, green olives, taco seasoning, and ranch dressing mix..
- Cook in a slow cooker on low for 6 to 8 hours or simmer over low heat for about 1 hour in a pot on the stove..
- To serve, place a few corn chips in each bowl and ladle soup over them. Top with sour cream, cheese, green onions, and jalapenos..
I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe. Bonus - it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. Taco Soup is an easy soup that is hearty & satisfying!
I would just inform you that the recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Taco Soup. If you have questions or requests all but this article, make laugh right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com