Tater Tot Enchilada.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just past the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Tater Tot Enchilada for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Tater Tot Enchilada using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tater Tot Enchilada
- You need of ground beef.
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
- It's of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need of of corn.
- You need of olive oil.
- It's of taco seasoning (about 2 teasp.).
- Prepare of tater tots, enough to cover dish.
- You need of enchilada sauce.
- Prepare of mexican blend cheese.
- It's of salt and pepper to taste.
Tater Tot Enchilada instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a skillet over medium heat add oil, onions and garlic, cook until just tender. Remove to bowl set aside..
- Add beef to skillet and cook until completely browned. Add taco seasoning and cook for another 2 minutes..
- Remove from heat and drain away any drippings. Add corn, onion and garlic back to beef, stir to combine. Pour sauce into beef mixture and continue cooking for 2-3 minutes..
- Transfer mixture from the skillet into a 9x13 baking dish. Scatter the tater tots on top, sprinkle the cheese..
- Bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese and tots are browned. Serve warm while cheese is gooey.
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Tater Tot Enchilada. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, keep amused way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com