Taco Soup!. Browse Our Official Site For Tasty Tortilla Soup Recipes! Taco ingredients such as browned ground beef, onion, corn, kidney beans and a package of seasoning mix are combined in this soup which may be garnished with grated cheese. Heat the oil in a large Dutch oven or heavy-bottomed pot over medium-high heat.
It's like chili's soupier cousin and it's loaded with all the best taco style ingredients!
This soup recipe is fully loaded with ground beef, beans, veggies, and of course taco seasoning.
This easy Taco Soup Recipe combines two of my favorite things; ground beef tacos and belly-warming soup!
Yes, this is a simple recipe just once the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Taco Soup! for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Taco Soup! using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup!
- You need 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- It's 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 can of pinto beans.
- It's 1 can of stewed or rotell tomatos.
- It's 1/2 large of onion chopped.
- It's 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It's 2 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 cup of favorite taco sauce. (i save all the taco condiments when i go out to grab something to eat. i will use all of them in this dish lol).
- It's 1 of you are going to need good corn chips, some good cheedar chesse shreaded, and some sour cream!.
This is a delicious and quick soup (even if you are not on Weight Watchers). ALTERNATIVE SLOW COOKER INSTRUCTIONS: Brown ground beef and onion in a large skillet or Dutch oven. Transfer beef and onion to a slow cooker. TACO SEASONING- Prepare homemade taco seasoning (see ingredients below), or use a store-bought seasoning and season to taste; MEAT-Sauté the ground beef in a Dutch oven or large pot with a heavy bottom.
Taco Soup! step by step
- Start frying the hamburger meat, while its getting started cut up your onion..
- Add onion and then after the meat starts to brown a little more add the garlic.
- I prefer to brown it good/ well done. When it is well done, add chilli powder, cumin, and salt. pour a little water over it so I can mix well. cook it a good 3 or 4 mins on medium low..
- Now add all the cans to the mix. Do Not drain..
- If you want more liquid you can always add more water..
- Now add the taco sauce and stir. I let it simmer for about 10 mins and then sit about 5..
- pour you a bowl, top with cheese and sour cream then crush corn chips over the top. My teenagers devour this. You can also top with jale peppers if you want more heat!.
Frequently stir and break up the meat as it's being cooked. Lightly season the meat and mix well. VEGETABLE-While the meat is sautéing, finely chop the onion and. Add remaining ingredients, except cheese and chips. Get the fiesta started - with Taco Soup!
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you suitably follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Taco Soup!. If you have questions or requests on this article, engross edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com