abondigas soup. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper, and mix gently until combined. Into the bubbling soup you drop meatballs made with ground beef or ground turkey and rice. The meat creates its own additional broth for the soup.
Drop meatballs in the soup (Make sure the soup is slightly boiling, the meatballs need to be cooked quickly).
Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
You could top the soup with cooked rice, or just by itself.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just taking into account the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious abondigas soup for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook abondigas soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of abondigas soup
- You need 2 lb of carrots.
- You need 5 lb of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 head of cabbage.
- It's 2 lb of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of hamburger meat extra lean.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
Albondigas soup is a delicious Mexican recipe filled with meatballs, vegetables and spices! Packed full of flavor, this simple Albondigas soup is sure to become a favorite. Enjoy it with warm flour tortillas or with some tacos , but be prepared to fall in love with this simple albondigas soup recipe. Albondigas Mexican meatball soup is a simple dish with light broth, vegetables, and meatballs flavored with chorizo.
abondigas soup step by step
- boil water in large soup pan throw in 6 beef bolium cubes.
- combined eggs hamburger meat rice garlic salt and pepper in bowl mix altogether make balls size of meatballs or lager put them in water to boil.
- cut up carrots potatoes zucchini throw in potatoes first let boil for about 30 mins.
- throw in other veggies boil then cabbage in last let boil until veggies are soft and meatballs are done.
Simply reheat your soup on the stove top or in the microwave. This soup is hearty enough to stand as a complete meal, but I often serve it with a side of bread or tortilla chips. Mint is a traditional addition to albondigas soup. The other wingman in this recipe is the tomato broth. You may recognize it as the broth from our Chicken Tortilla Soup.
I would just to let you know the recipe already tested, you clearly follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable abondigas soup. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, make smile contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com