Easy Taco Soup. Browse Our Official Site For Tasty Tortilla Soup Recipes! Ladle it over your favorite tortilla chips and Mexican cheese. Browned ground beef seasoned with a package of taco seasoning is combined in a slow cooker with canned beans, tomatoes, and green chilies.
This recipe has similar ingredients to chili but is filled with all the favorites you'd get in a taco.
By thedailygourmet; Slow Cooker Vegan Taco Soup.
This vegan taco soup made in a slow cooker features a medley of beans, corn, and vegetables that will please even the pickiest eater.
Actually this is an easy recipe just considering the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Easy Taco Soup for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Easy Taco Soup using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Taco Soup
- Prepare 3 lb of ground chuck.
- It's 3 packages of taco seasoning.
- It's 2 can of black beans, drained.
- Prepare 2 can of kidney beans, drained.
- Prepare 2 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 can of whole kernel corn, undrained.
- It's 46 oz of tomato juice.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper.
Easy Taco Soup is made with ground beef, veggies, beans, and both ranch AND taco seasoning for an incredibly flavorful, hearty soup your family is going to love. It's basically like a quick and easy soup recipe meets taco night. All of the flavor, with less cleanup afterwards! Use this soup to change up taco night during the fall and winter months.
Easy Taco Soup instructions
- Brown ground chuck in large stock pot. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Drain off any fat from meat and return meat to pot.
- Pour black and kidney beans (4 cans total) into collander and drain. Rinse beans with cold water if needed. Sometimes canned beans like these will contain thick juice..
- Add drained and rinsed beans to cooked meat in stock pot..
- Add the 3 packets of taco seasoning to meat and beans..
- Pour diced tomatoes and whole kernel corn (4 cans total) into stock pot, including the liquid in these cans. DO NOT DRAIN..
- Pour 46 ounces of tomato juice into stock pot..
- Stir all ingredients together and bring to a simmer, letting it cook on medium low for 30 minutes or so. (I taste at this point and add extra seasoning if needed or even an extra packet of taco seasoning. This is totally according to your taste preferences.).
- NOTE: instead of putting all ingredients in a stock pot, you can add them to a large slow cooker and cook on LOW for 4 hours or HIGH for 2 hours. (Meat should still be browned on the stove before putting in slow cooker.).
- This makes a HUGE pot of taco soup, great for a large get together or pot luck supper. Serve with sour cream, shredded cheese, and tortilla chips..
This quick and easy recipe shows you how to make taco soup with ranch dressing mix and taco seasoning to create a warm, flavor-filled soup in under an hour. While the soup is simmering, if desired, follow the directions. This quick and easy taco soup was one of the very first recipes I made as a married woman. I was actually given this recipe by a friend, who also brought the soup with it, and I immediately fell in love. (with the soup…) One of the main reasons I love this recipe so much is that it uses canned beans, corn, tomatoes and tomato sauce. If your family loves Taco Tuesday, then they will adore this cozy twist on the classic meal.
I would just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you handily follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Easy Taco Soup. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, engross gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com