Sarah's Mexican Fiesta Casserole!. I am posting this here so it can be shared freely. I was telling someone about this recipe the other day, and she asked me for it, and I realized that it's a combination of about three different "Mexican Casserole" dishes I've seen, as well as some of my own additions. Cool, slice and serve, topped with scallions and sour cream.
Mushroom and Black Bean Tortilla Casserole Everyday Food with Sarah Carey.
I'm so excited to share today's recipe for Mexican Fiesta Casserole.
I love all-in-one meals like this.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just subsequent to the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Sarah's Mexican Fiesta Casserole! for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Sarah's Mexican Fiesta Casserole! using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sarah's Mexican Fiesta Casserole!
- Prepare of hamburger meat.
- You need of corn tortillas.
- You need of enchilada sauce.
- It's of corn.
- It's of refried beans.
- Prepare of spanish rice.
- Prepare of bell pepper chopped.
- You need of onion, chopped.
- It's of fresh cilantro chopped.
- Prepare of ground cumin.
- Prepare of minced garlic from jar in water.
- Prepare of Chunky picante sauce.
- You need of shredded cheese *colby jack.
- Prepare of dried chives.
- You need of dried parsley.
- You need of ricotta cheese.
Casseroles require less cleanup time after dinner and are ideal for enjoying leftovers the next day. Ground Round's Mexican Chicken And Tortilla Soup. Mexican Fiesta Casserole made with Bisquick. Try this Impossible Mexican Fiesta Casserole recipe, or contribute your own.
Sarah's Mexican Fiesta Casserole! step by step
- Cook hamburger, onions, bell pepper and garlic together. Add cumin and cilantro to mixture and cook until meat is browned and veggies are tender. Then stir in 3/4 can enchilada sauce 1/2 cup picante sauce and ricotta cheese. Chives and parsley. Heat thoroughly.
- Cook Spanish rice as directed on package or make your own..
- Heat refried beans in separate pan. Add 1/4 cup picante sauce to beans..
- Pour 1/4 cup enchilada sauce in bottom of casserole dish and spread across..
- Place tortillas across sauce. Cover entirety. You may need to tear some of the tortillas in half to completely cover. Its OK if they slightly overlap..
- Spread 1/3 of the beans on top of tortillas. Layer 1cup Spanish rice on top of beans. Layer 1/3 meat mixture on top of rice..
- Repeat these steps two more times, except do not place cheese on top layer..
- Cover with foil and Bake in preheated oven at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Take out of oven remove foil and add layer of cheese on top. Place back in oven for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley flakes after removing from oven..
Arrange tortilla chips around edge of casserole. Serve with lettuce and additional salsa. This Mexican casserole recipe made with layers of tortilla chips, beef, and salsa makes a quick and easy dish that will please the whole family. MEXICAN FIESTA CASSEROLE This recipe came from an estate sale. It has eggs to provide a casserole-like texture and pump up the high-quality protein.
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Sarah's Mexican Fiesta Casserole!. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, make laugh entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com