Albondigas Soup. It is our version of comfort food. This albondigas soup is made with beef and rice meatballs which are simmered in a seasoned tomato broth along with potatoes, carrots and zucchini. Homemade Albondigas Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Albondigas Soup is a traditional Mexican soup made with juicy, herb and rice infused meatballs Albondigas Soup is make ahead friendly (tips and tricks included!) stores and reheats beautifully, is.
This albondigas soup recipe was given to me from my mother-in-law.
It's definitely one my favorite soups.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just behind the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Albondigas Soup for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Albondigas Soup using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Albondigas Soup
- You need 4 can of Beef Broth (32oz).
- Prepare 2 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 large of white onion.
- You need 5 of carrots.
- It's 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of white rice.
- It's 4 of celery.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- It's of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of thyme.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of egg.
Honestly, it's better than most restaurants that I've tried. An incredible Albondigas soup which is a traditional Mexican meatball soup loaded with vegetables and full of flavor. Albondigas Soup is a traditional Mexican meatball Soup made of a comforting and nourishing broth and hearty herb-filled meatballs. Translated, albondigas means "meatball" in Spanish.
Albondigas Soup instructions
- Fill large stock pot with 4 cans of Beef Broth 2 bay leaves and 2 cups water over med/low heat.
- Cut 4 carrots width wise into 1/4 inch disks and place into broth.
- Cut 4 stalk of celery width wise into 1/4 inch "c" shaped disks and place into broth.
- Finely chop 1 onion and add half to broth and set aside the other half for the meatballs.
- Add 1/2 cup rice in a seperate frying pan with vegetable oil over med heat until lightly browned, once browned add to broth.
- Coarsely shred 1 carrot and add to the ground beef along with the remaining 1 cup white rice, chopped onion,oregano,cumin,salt,ground black pepper,thyme,garlic powder,1/4 cup tomato sauce,and egg.
- Mix meat mixture thoroughly and break apart to form meatballs. two and a half inch size meatballs (should make apoximatly 16).
- Carefully drop meatballs into broth, place lid on pot and let cook over med/low heat for 40 minutes..
- Enjoy the soup. You should let the soup cool down a little before your first bite.
Albondigas soup, or meatball soup, is the Mexican version of the classic meatball soup dish. It features beef meatballs cooked in a very light and flavorful broth full of my favorite veggies. The other wingman in this recipe is the tomato broth. You may recognize it as the broth from our Chicken Tortilla Soup. Albondigas Soup is a delicious meatball soup with a richly flavored broth.
I will just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Albondigas Soup. If you have questions or requests all but this article, entertain edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com