Vegetable Hamburger Soup. Welcome The Aroma Of Sizzling Ground Beef w/ Guided Recipes by Kraft. Cook Today In a large stock pot, combine broth, water, onion soup mix, tomato sauce, celery, onion, frozen vegetables and macaroni. Bring to a boil and then simmer until macaroni is done.
Vegetable Hamburger Soup Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
In a Dutch oven, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink.
Soup is the perfect cool weather food or delicious weeknight dinner!
Yes, this is an easy recipe just bearing in mind the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Vegetable Hamburger Soup for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Vegetable Hamburger Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Hamburger Soup
- You need 3 cup of cooked ground beef.
- Prepare 1 can of green beans (14.4 ounces).
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce (14.4 ounces).
- You need 1 can of kidney beans (16 ounces).
- You need 2 cup of cooked cubed potatoes.
- You need 6 oz of frozen corn.
- It's of garlic powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- You need 4 of beef bullion cubes.
You can make them totally low cal like a Weight Loss Vegetable Soup, nice and hearty like a Chicken Wild Rice Soup or rich and creamy like a Slow Cooker Corn Chowder! This Hamburger Soup is simple classic comfort food, hearty, healthy and satisfying. This hamburger and vegetable soup recipe comes together in just one pot. Paired with a grilled cheese sandwich, this hearty vegetable soup will be a dinner winner.
Vegetable Hamburger Soup instructions
- Peel, cube and cook about 3 medium potatoes in water with beef bullion cubes. (Do not drain after cooking).
- Brown ground beef with garlic powder to taste.
- Add ground beef, green beans, corn, kidney beans and tomato sauce to potatoes..
- Add salt, pepper and garlic to taste and let simmer to mix flavors about 10 minutes..
Put ground beef, onions and celery in pot. Cook over medium to medium-high heat until ground beef is browned and vegetables begin to soften. Add water, potato, carrots, corn, green beans, diced tomatoes, salt, black pepper, basil leaves and bottled brown boquet sauce. Heat under high heat until soup begins to boil. The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Vegetable Hamburger Soup. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, make smile edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com