Smothered Chimichanga Casserole.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just once the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Smothered Chimichanga Casserole for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Smothered Chimichanga Casserole using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smothered Chimichanga Casserole
- Prepare of El Monterey Beef and Bean Chimichangas.
- It's of ground beef.
- Prepare of Enchilada sauce.
- It's of large onion (diced).
- It's of shredded cheese.
- It's of Beef seasoning.
- It's of Minced onion.
- It's of garlic powder.
- You need of soul seasoning.
- It's of onion powder.
- You need of paprika.
- You need of Toppings (optional).
- It's of sour cream.
- It's of large diced tomato.
- It's of shredded lettuce.
- It's of salsa verde.
Smothered Chimichanga Casserole step by step
- Thaw Chimichangas until soft..
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Cook ground beef and onion together and add seasoning to taste. Your seasonings may be different..
- Add all of enchilada sauce to beef. Do not drain beef..
- Bring beef and sauce to a boil and simmer covered roughly five to seven minutes. This is to allow the beef flavor to be cooked into the sauce..
- Line the chimichangas in a baking dish. Pour sauce mixture over the top..
- Cover the top with the entire pack of shredded cheese..
- Bake at 350°F for ten to fifteen minutes, or until a knife inserted into the chimichangas comes out hot..
- Garnish with sour cream, tomatoes, lettuce and salsa verde. (optional).
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Smothered Chimichanga Casserole. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, engross log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com