My Fav! Stuffed Pepper Soup!. Stuffed Pepper Soup is an inexpensive and delicious soup that will warm your belly from the inside out. A fun twist on traditional Stuffed Peppers, this soup has sausage and ground beef simmered in beef broth with peppers, and tomatoes. Add in rice and serve it hot!
Stuffed peppers are a favorite around our house, that much is true.
We have a Mexican Stuffed Pepper recipe that we LOVE.
Or our popular Unstuffed Peppers recipe which is kind if like this soup, minus the broth.
Literally this is an easy recipe just like the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable My Fav! Stuffed Pepper Soup! for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook My Fav! Stuffed Pepper Soup! using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Fav! Stuffed Pepper Soup!
- Prepare 1 lb of Lean ground beef.
- You need 1 medium of Onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 14 oz of Can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 cup of Chopped green peppers.
- Prepare 15 oz of Can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 3 cup of Beef broth.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Basil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cooked rice.
We even have a Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Pepper recipe in mini peppers for appetizers. So, yes, we do love our stuffed peppers. So I think my profile will be very useful to people, who want to find pins about these categories about instant criativas and Super Easy and Healthy Creamy Stuffed Pepper Soup. Unique and Creative This easy healthy recipe for Instant Pot stuffed pepper soup is sure to become a family favorite!
My Fav! Stuffed Pepper Soup! step by step
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef along with onion and garlic. Brown until no more pink. Drain any excess fat..
- While the meat, onions, and garlic are cooking, cook your rice as package directions say..
- Add the diced tomatoes (juice and all!), chopped green pepper, tomato sauce, beef broth, basil and oregano to a large stock pot. Add the cooked beef mixture to all these ingredients..
- Simmer for 40-50 minutes on low. Covered. I add in the cooked rice during the last 5 -10 minutes of simmering..
In a large pot over medium heat, heat oil. If you like classic stuffed peppers, you're going to LOVE this soup. There are a few meals that are just as tasty in soup form—like hamburger soup, enchilada soup, and even this stuffed pepper soup! It has all the flavors of stuffed peppers, with the comfort of a nice warm bowl of soup. Some of the cooks at the restaurant where I work were talking about stuffed pepper soup.
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you clearly follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory My Fav! Stuffed Pepper Soup!. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, keep busy entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com