Mexican Beef, Lime & Tortilla Soup.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just taking into account the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Mexican Beef, Lime & Tortilla Soup for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Mexican Beef, Lime & Tortilla Soup using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican Beef, Lime & Tortilla Soup
- Prepare 1 of Olive oil for cooking.
- You need 1 large of onion, diced.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, crushed-peeled-chopped.
- Prepare 1 medium of green capsicum, diced.
- It's 500 grams of Ground beef.
- It's 2 tsp of Ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Dried oregano.
- Prepare 3 medium of tomatoes, diced.
- It's 6 of Soft corn tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of Litre chicken stock.
- It's 1 of Juice of 2 lime.
- It's 1/4 cup of Fresh chopped coriander.
- It's 1 of Sea salt flakes- good pinch.
- Prepare 1 of Cracked black pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Sprinkle of turmeric.
Mexican Beef, Lime & Tortilla Soup instructions
- Heat oil in a large pot and cook onion and garlic until onion is soft and browning..
- Add Capsicum and mince, cook for another 5 minutes (stirring occasionaly) until beef is slightly browned..
- Add spices and cook for another minute, stirring all the while. Add dried oregano, tomato and stock- bring to the boil then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes..
- While the soup simmers, chop 4 of the tortillas into pieces about 2.5cm squared, then stir into the soup along with lime or lemon juice and a good pinch of sea salt. Simmer for a further 5mins- then stir in fresh chopped coriander..
- For a nice garnish I sliced up a couple of the tortillas into 5mm strips, sprayed with olive oil, sprinkled with some tumeric and baked on high heat for around 10 mins- turning once. I removed from the oven and layed them on paper towel to let crispy up..
- Spoon into bowls with crispy turmeric tortilla chips in the centre. Very nice!.
I would just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Mexican Beef, Lime & Tortilla Soup. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, make laugh way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com