Cheesy Mexican Casserole.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just following the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Cheesy Mexican Casserole for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Cheesy Mexican Casserole using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Mexican Casserole
- You need of Ground meat( I used ground turkey but can use ground beef).
- You need of pinto beans(I used sweet onion).
- You need of yellow onion.
- You need of green bell pepper.
- It's of taco seasoning.
- You need of taco sauce.
- You need of cheese sauce( I used Ragu' but u can make your own).
- It's of 10" flour tortillas.
- It's of Fiesta blend shredded cheese.
Cheesy Mexican Casserole step by step
- Finely chop the onion and bell pepper. Cook with ground meat until nearly cooked..
- While meat is cooking in a separate bowl combined cheese sauce and taco sauce..
- Once meat is almost done add taco seasoning and 1/2 cup of water and pinto beans. Stir well and allow to simmer for 20 minutes.
- Take two flour tortillas and layer them at the bottom of a baking dish. Spread cheese mixture on top of tortillas. Then add meat. Repeat 3 more times..
- Bake covered for 25 minutes..
- Remove foil and add fiesta blend cheese and bake for additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted..
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you handily follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Cheesy Mexican Casserole. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, keep amused contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com