Ground Beef Croquettes with White Sauce.
Actually this is a simple recipe just in the manner of the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Ground Beef Croquettes with White Sauce for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Ground Beef Croquettes with White Sauce using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Croquettes with White Sauce
- It's of Croquettes.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 cup of gyro spices to taste see my recipe.
- You need 1-2/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- You need 1/4 cup of peanut oil to shallow fry in.
- It's of White Sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of dill weed.
- It's 1 of large cucumber.
- Prepare 1-1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It's 1 tablespoon of dried peppermint.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
Ground Beef Croquettes with White Sauce step by step
- Heat the oil. Mix the beef and spices.
- Form into Croquettes. Add to the oil and fry turning quarter turn every 3 minutes..
- When done move to paper towels to absorb excessive amounts of oils..
- Peel and grate the cucumber..
- Add the ingredients and mix then add the peppermint. Mix well..
- Serve with each other. I hope you enjoy!!.
I want just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Ground Beef Croquettes with White Sauce. If you have questions or requests around this article, entertain contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com