Cheeseburger Soup. A local restaurant serves a similar cheeseburger soup but wouldn't share its recipe with me. So I developed my own, modifying a recipe for potato soup. I was really pleased with the way this.
Cheeseburger soup is always a hit with my family!
It's the kind of soup you crave on a cold night.
It's kinda like a vegetable beef soup, only with a little more.
Actually this is a simple recipe just subsequently the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Cheeseburger Soup for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Cheeseburger Soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Soup
- It's 1/2 pound of ground beef.
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 3/4 cup of shredded carrots.
- It's 3/4 cup of chopped celery.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- It's 3 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 4 TBS of butter.
- It's 4 cups of cubed potatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- It's 2 cups of cubed cheddar cheese.
- It's 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- It's 1/4 cup of sour cream.
Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup is a thick and hearty soup with chunks of ground beef, shredded carrots, sliced celery all cooked together in a creamy base topped with onions and bacon bits. Easy Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe - This low carb bacon cheeseburger soup recipe is like comfort in a bowl. A delicious, rich, broth loaded with beef then topped with bacon and cheese for amazing cheeseburger flavor. Disclosure before we even get started: NO!
Cheeseburger Soup step by step
- In a large pot, melt 1 tablespoon butter or margarine over medium heat: cook and stir vegetables and beef , until beef is brown..
- Stir in basil and parsley. Add broth and potatoes. Bring to a boil, then simmer until potatoes are tender, about 10-12 minutes..
- Melt the remainder of butter and stir in flour. Add the milk, stirring until smooth..
- Gradually add milk mixture to the soup, stirring constantly. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer. Stir in cheese. When cheese is melted, add sour cream and heat through. Do not boil..
The closest to chocolate covered pickles that I could stomach was this Cheeseburger Soup with a. When I first read the words Cheeseburger Soup on the menu of our local deli - my thought was YUCK! This was the special every Friday! Well one Friday I decided to broaden my taste buds and give it a try! Cheeseburger Soup is your favorite classic American comfort food in soup form!
I would just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Cheeseburger Soup. If you have questions or requests around this article, keep busy way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com