Beefy Cabbage rice soup. Heat olive oil in a pot and cook diced onion until translucent. Instant Pot Cabbage, Beef, and Rice Soup is a comforting fall or winter soup packed full of vegetables for a full meal in a bowl. Serve this with a loaf of crusty bread and some fresh butter, and you've got meals for days.
This is a great soup I made in my new round Dutch oven pot on the stove.
Beef and Cabbage soup is so hearty and filled with beef and tons of amazing and tender veggies.
This soup is healthy and delicious and full of flavor!
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just taking into account the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Beefy Cabbage rice soup for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Beefy Cabbage rice soup using 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beefy Cabbage rice soup
- Prepare 2 of pds ground Beef or choice ground meat like turkey or sausage.
- Prepare 1 of large head cabbage chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of long grain rice uncooked.
- It's 2 cans of diced tomatoes any flavor/mild rotel 30 oz once mixed.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion.
- Prepare As needed of diced bell pepper I used Tricolor.
- It's As needed of tomato paste couple tsps.
- You need 2 cups of low sodium vegetable stock.
- You need 3 cups of low sodium beef broth.
- It's 1 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare As needed of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 1/2-2 Teaspoon of red wine vinegar OR banana pepper juice.
- Prepare 2 of whole mild pepperchino I let simmer in it.
- Prepare 1 1/2-2 Teaspoon of worchershire sauce.
- You need As needed of chopped fresh oregano and cilantro.
- It's 1 tsp of SMOKED Paprika.
- You need 1/2 cup of UNcooked chopped bacon.
- It's As needed of Mrs Dash Italian Medley it has alot dried herbs.
- You need As needed of McCormick vegetable seasoning/celery flakes.
- Prepare of To taste: salt and pepper.
- You need 2 of bay leafs.
- You need 1 of small Pinch of crushed chili flakes.
Beef and Cabbage Soup We have had quite the mild winter here in Utah. And last week, we got dumped with snow. Use beef broth from a carton or reconstituted bullion if you're short on time, or make it extra special with homemade beef broth. If you use unsalted stock, add some salt to the soup, to taste.
Beefy Cabbage rice soup instructions
- Cook bacon in a large, round Dutch oven pot until it is crispy. Remove the bacon & drain all but about 2 Tbsp of the fat..
- Add the onion, bell pepper and sauté over medium heat until the onion is almost translucent. Add the ground meat/meats and cook through. Then the garlic, chili flakes, and cook another minute or so. Stir in tomato paste..
- Add the cabbage, tomatoes, beef broth and vegetable stock, banana pepper juice or red wine vinegar, worchershire sauce, smoked paprika,OREGANO, McCormick vegetable seasoning/celery flakes, bay leaves, italian dash medley and rice and stir. Cover pot with lid, and bring it up to a full boil. Reduce the heat to low and cook the soup until the rice is fully cooked, and cabbage is soft. Remove bay leaf. Add bacon back, & season to taste.
This Beefy Mexican Rice Soup is a hearty mixture of beef, rice, beans and corn. Your favorite burrito flavors…in an easy soup recipe ready in about an hour. Have you ever created your own soup from scratch? It can seem intimidating to throw a bunch of ingredients and spices on a dutch oven and hope that it tastes good, but it can be fun to. Want to make this cabbage casserole in the slow cooker?
I will just to let you know the recipe already tested, you suitably follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Beefy Cabbage rice soup. If you have questions or requests just about this article, engross right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com