Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just later than the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Beef Enchiladas for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Beef Enchiladas using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Enchiladas
- Prepare of Ground beef.
- You need of medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup).
- It's of sour cream.
- Prepare of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of parsley flakes.
- You need of pepper.
- You need of chopped bell pepper.
- It's of water.
- You need of chili powder.
- You need of dried oregano.
- It's of ground cumin.
- Prepare of Green chilies (optional).
- It's of garlic (finely chopped).
- Prepare of can tomato sauce.
- It's of or more corn tortillas.
Beef Enchiladas step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit.
- Cook beef and onion til beef is brown, drain..
- Stir in sour cream, cheese, parsley, and pepper. Cover and remove from heat.
- In 2 quart saucepan, heat remaining ingredients to boil, them simmer 5 minutes..
- Microwave tortillas to ensure they roll without tearing, then dip each tortilla into sauce mixture (cover both sides).
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of meat mixture into tortilla, roll up. Continue with the others..
- Place, seam down, into an oven safe baking dish..
- Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas. Cover with cheese..
- Bake 20 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly..
I would just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you simply follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Beef Enchiladas. If you have questions or requests more or less this article, please approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com