Cowboy Soup. Enjoy flavorful cowboy soup when you make it at home. This easy soup recipe is hearty and filled with ground beef, tomatoes, and spices. For some added flavor, I love to add some cheese, Fritos.
This hearty and simple soup is made from left-overs and cans of vegetables found in most pantrys.
Download Cowboy soup stock vectors at the best vector graphic agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock vectors, illustrations and cliparts at reasonable prices.
View top rated Cowboy soup recipes with ratings and reviews.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just later than the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Cowboy Soup for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Cowboy Soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cowboy Soup
- Prepare 1 1/2 lbs of lean hamburger meat.
- It's 6 of medium sized potatoes.
- It's 1 of small bag of carrots.
- It's 2 cans of whole kernel corn.
- You need 2 cans of green beans any type.
- It's To taste of Garlic Pepper/.
- It's To taste of Salt/.
- You need 4 cups of beef broth.
- It's To taste of Seasoned Salt/.
- Prepare of Dill Weed/ 1 table spoon.
- You need of Worcestershire Sauce/ 2 table spoons.
- Prepare of Louisiana hot sauce/ 2 table spoons.
- It's of Butter/ Half a stick.
- You need of A1 Sauce/ 2 table spoons.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Sea Salt/.
This One Pot Cowboy Soup is easy and delicious. Be the first to review this recipe. Our most trusted Cowboy Soup recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks.
Cowboy Soup step by step
- Take your beef broth and put it in your crock pot until boiling then turn to low heat.
- Brown hamburger meet with the dry seasoning added.
- Add your chopped potatoes, corn, green beans, A1, Worcestershire sauce, and Louisiana hot sauce..
- Add your hamburger meat to the cockpot with the grease not drained..
- Cook for 6 hours on low and enjoy!.
Whether or not you're cooking for ranch hands (we're guessing not), you can make this hearty soup with ingredients you likely have on hand. This soup can get pretty thick. Cheesy Southwest Chicken Soup Recipe ~ Comforting soup filled with onions, peppers, black beans, corn, and finished off with a little cream to give it that. Pour cowboy soup over rice and sprinkle some cheese on top. Reviews for: Photos of Cowboy Cookies III.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Cowboy Soup. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, keep amused read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com