Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Taco soup is a type of soup composed of similar ingredients to those used inside a taco: ground beef, tomatoes, chopped green chilis, onions, corn, beans and a packet of taco seasoning.
Vegetarian versions combine beans with the other ingredients, except for the ground beef.
This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just afterward the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Taco Soup for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Taco Soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- You need 2 pounds of ground beef.
- You need 4 Tbls of Taco seasoning (or 1 packet).
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- It's 16 oz of frozen corn.
- It's 1 can of white chili beans.
- You need 1 can of pinto beans.
- Prepare 15 oz of stewed tomatoes.
- Prepare 14.5 oz of tomatoes with green chilies.
- You need packet of Ranch dressing.
- You need strips of Tortilla.
And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! It was something our family always asked her to make and my. Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves.
Taco Soup step by step
- In a large stock pot brown ground beef, drain grease..
- As taco seasoning and water to drained meat. Bring to a simmer..
- Stir in remaining ingredients..
- Cover and simmer for about 30 minutes, or until fully heated..
- Dress your bowl with tortilla strips, cheese, sour cream as you desire..
I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe. Bonus - it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. Taco Soup is an easy soup that is hearty & satisfying!
I want just to let you know this recipe already tested, you handily follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Taco Soup. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, make smile admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com