Easy Mexican Casserole.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just following the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Easy Mexican Casserole for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Easy Mexican Casserole using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Mexican Casserole
- You need of ground beef.
- Prepare of rotel.
- You need of cream of chicken soup.
- You need of corn tortillas.
- You need of Mexican cheese blend.
- You need of milk.
Easy Mexican Casserole instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Brown then drain your meat, add rotel, drain or don't drain the juice.
- In a bowl mix the soup with the milk.
- In your casserole dish take 1 tortilla & tear in 4ths, & cover the bottom.
- Add a layer of the meat mixture about a 1 1/2 cups, just enough to cover the tortillas, next spoon & spread out the soup mixture, just enough to cover the meat, next add cheese just enough to cover..
- Repeat layers starting with tortillas, until you run out of ingredients. Ending with cheese on top. Bake for 20-30 until cheese is melted.
I will just inform you that the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Easy Mexican Casserole. If you have questions or requests all but this article, keep busy edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com