Protein Filled Taco Soup.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just next the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Protein Filled Taco Soup for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Protein Filled Taco Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Protein Filled Taco Soup
- It's of Ground beef.
- It's of onion, chopped.
- You need of Taco seasoning.
- It's of Hunts red pepper and fennel diced tomatoes.
- It's of pinto beans liquid and all.
- You need of chili beans liquid and all.
- Prepare of red kidney beans drained.
- Prepare of black beans drained.
- It's of water.
- You need of cumin.
Protein Filled Taco Soup step by step
- Fully cook ground beef and put in diced onions half way into the cooking..
- Add in taco seasoning when the meat is fully cooked.
- Add in hunts red pepper and fennel diced tomatoes liquid and all as well as pinto and chili bean liquid and all.
- Wait for soup to come back to a simmer then add in black beans and red kidney beans.
- Mix in cumin and water and let simmer uncovered for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Serve with your choice of toppings and enjoy.
I will just inform you that this recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Protein Filled Taco Soup. If you have questions or requests on this article, keep amused retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com