Tomato pasta soup with beef. In a Dutch oven, cook the beef, green peppers and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Add the water, tomatoes, tomato paste, brown sugar, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Italian tomato pasta soup is filled with hearty ground beef, sausage, mushrooms and escarole.
In a large pot heat the olive oil over medium heat.
Beef and Pasta Tomato Soup covers all the bases in terms of being a well-balanced meal.
It's delicious, hearty, mom/dad-approved, and kid-friendly too!
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just past the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Tomato pasta soup with beef for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Tomato pasta soup with beef using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tomato pasta soup with beef
- It's 2 cans of tomatoe soup.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can diced tomatoes undrained.
- You need 32 oz of beef broth.
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 cups of uncooked pasta (I use elbow).
- You need 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- It's 1 of medium onion diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of diced green bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of dried oregano.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It's of Oyster crackers (optional).
The ingredients are simple and it makes a ton of food. My Tomato, Beef, and Macaroni soup recipe will keep you cozy all season long. To make the soup we start off by browning up some lean ground beef. In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
Tomato pasta soup with beef step by step
- In a fry pan, cook 1 lb of ground beef. Till all pink is gone. Drain grease and set beef aside..
- Dice all onion, garlic, green bell pepper and pan fry for about 6 minutes till vegetables are tender..
- Add cooked ground beef, chili powder, dried oregano, salt and pepper continue cooking over medium heat for 1or 2 minutes. Add tomatoe soup, and diced tomatoes with juice, and beef broth..
- Bring to a broil, and add pasta. Cover reduce heat and simmer 10 to 15 minutes till the pasta is cooked. Add oyster crackers optional..
Add the broth, pasta with vegetables, tomato juice, tomatoes and Italian seasoning; bring to a boil. Return sauteed veggies to pot along with beef broth, tomato sauce, tomatoes, Worcestershire, marjoram, thyme, bay leaves and season with salt and pepper to taste. Add in pasta, cover and reduce heat to medium,. Transfer above mixture to a large buttered baking dish and spread evenly. Stir the soup, water, Worcestershire, cheese and pasta in the skillet and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Tomato pasta soup with beef. If you have questions or requests a propos this article, divert admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com