Lauren's Taco Soup. This Taco Soup Recipe is healthy, hearty, easy and delicious, it will make you want to give up tacos completely and commit to just soup! Cooking Taco Soup and Taco Bowl for the week. This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty.
It's a warm dish ideal for a cold day and easy to prepare with kitchen staples.
So what are you waiting for?
Best taco soup I've ever made!
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just considering the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Lauren's Taco Soup for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Lauren's Taco Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lauren's Taco Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It's 5 of garlic cloves (I use about 8) yes, I'm a garlic fiend.
- Prepare 1 of medium yellow onion chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 packet of dry ranch seasoning mix.
- Prepare 3 (15 oz) of cans tomatoes (I use diced and fire roasted).
- You need 1 (8 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- You need 1 can of kidney beans, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans, drained.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of frozen corn.
I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. An easy recipe full of taco flavor and topped with fresh toppings! Bold, hearty and flavorful taco soup recipe!
Lauren's Taco Soup instructions
- Brown hamburger meat, garlic and onion in a 6 qt soup pot. Drain off any remaining grease..
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium low and simmer for at least 20 minutes. I also throw a hand full of shredded taco cheese in the pot and let it melt. Serve hot with garnishes..
- Notes: I sometimes add more tomatoes, sauce, corn and beans so I can have leftovers..
- Optional garnishes: tortilla chips, sour cream, shredded cheese or green onions..
Full of beans, corn, tomatoes and savory fiesta spices! For dinner tonight, try Paula Deen's Taco Soup recipe from Food Network, loaded with beef, beans and all the flavors of the Southwest. Thank you for sharing great recipes that are easy to follow and don't take all. One Of The EASIEST Dinner Recipes Of All Time! This Super Easy Taco Soup Is Made From Canned Chili, Beans, Corn, Tomatoes, And Green Chiles, Plus Ranch Dressing Mix And Taco Seasoning.
I would just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you simply follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Lauren's Taco Soup. If you have questions or requests just about this article, keep amused entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com