Mexican ground beef soup. Mexican Tortilla Soup Ground Beef Recipes. Zucchini Boats with Ground Beef Madeleine Cocina. Browned ground beef is combined with packets of ranch dressing mix and taco seasoning in this soup with tomatoes, green chilies, kidney beans and canned hominy.
Your favorite burrito flavors…in an easy soup recipe ready in about an hour..
In a large dutch oven, brown the ground beef, onion and minced garlic.
Stir in the tomatoes and cover the skillet.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just following the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Mexican ground beef soup for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Mexican ground beef soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican ground beef soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 of onion chopped.
- It's 2 cloves of garlic chopped.
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 3 cans of mix beans.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 jar of salsa.
- You need 1 liter of beef broth.
- It's 1 package of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of steamed brown rice (optional).
- You need 1 of cubed zucchini.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- You need of Grated Gouda cheese.
After that time, check the seasoning to see if it needs more salt and pepper. And finally, mix in the chopped cilantro. In a Dutch oven or soup kettle, brown beef and onion; drain. Add the next nine ingredients; bring to a boil.
Mexican ground beef soup step by step
- Sauté ground beef, onion, garlic in olive oil..
- Drain cans. Add beans, corn, salsa, taco seasoning and broth and bring it to boil. Lower heat to low and cook for about 1 hour..
- Add zucchini and cook for another 10 minutes. Add salt, pepper, cumin if you’d like..
- Garnish with sour cream and Gouda..
This soup turned out delicious on the first try, when I was working without a recipe. You could also add cooked ground beef or cubed stew meat dredged in seasoned flour and browned for a heartier meal. —Amanda Swartz, Goderich, Ontario Budget-Friendly Beef & Potato Stew. So it's a very budget-friendly dinner either way. You can even try stretching the meat by using a mixture of cooked brown lentils and ground beef. I mean, yes, I could eat soup all year 'round, but let's be real.
I want just inform you that this recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Mexican ground beef soup. If you have questions or requests around this article, entertain approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com