Literally this is an easy recipe just subsequently the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Baked Chimichangas for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Baked Chimichangas using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Chimichangas
- It's of lean ground beef.
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of garlic.
- You need of tomatoes with green chilies.
- You need of vinegar.
- It's of chili powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of ground cinnamon.
- You need of ground cloves.
- Prepare of oregano.
- You need of ground cumin.
- It's of flour tortillas.
Baked Chimichangas instructions
- Brown your ground beef and drain any excess grease. Add all ingredients but tortillas and simmer about 10 minutes..
- Place a couple heaping spoonfuls of this filling in the middle of each tortillas and roll burrito style..
- Place on a well sprayed cookie sheet about a half inch apart and then spray the tops of each. Bake in a 375°F oven about 25 to 30 minutes..
I would just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Baked Chimichangas. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, engross right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com