Easy Taco Soup. We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner. It's a warm dish ideal for a cold day and easy to prepare with kitchen staples. So what are you waiting for?
This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning.
This soup recipe is fully loaded with ground beef, beans, veggies, and of course taco seasoning.
Easy Taco Soup is made with ground beef, veggies, beans, and both ranch AND taco seasoning for an incredibly flavorful, hearty soup your family is going to love.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just gone the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Easy Taco Soup for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Easy Taco Soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Taco Soup
- Prepare of Easy Taco Soup.
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 can of whole kernal corn.
- You need 1 can of Ranch Style Beans.
- Prepare 2 can of stewed tomatoes (or 1 large can).
- You need 1 packages of Hidden Valley Ranch Original Powder Mix.
- It's 1 packages of Mild Taco Seasoning Mix.
- You need 1/2 of Diced White Onion (optional).
- It's 1 can of Original Rotel.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- It's 1 packages of Tortilla Chips (or crackers).
- You need 1 of Container Sour Cream (optional).
- It's 1 packages of Shredded Mexican Cheese (or cheddar cheese).
It's basically like a quick and easy. You won't believe how easy this taco soup from Delish.com is to make. We need to taco about how good this soup is. Let us know how it went in the comments below!
Easy Taco Soup step by step
- Brown hamburger meat over medium to medium high heat.
- Drain hamburger meat and return to a cooking pot (big enough for all ingredients).
- Open all cans and add ingredients to the hamburger meat. DO NOT drain cans. If using, add onion at this time..
- Add both the Ranch and Taco seasoning packets and stir (I use the whole package of taco seasoning but you may want to use less due to spiciness).
- Cook over high heat stirring occasionally until ingredients come to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for approximately 30 minutes..
- Once done add a ladle or two of soup to a bowl, crush as many chips (or crackers) as you want into bowl, add a little shredded cheese, and a dollop of sour cream..
- Enjoy! :-).
Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form! A quick and easy hearty soup made with taco flavoured ground beef, corn and beans, first timers are always cynical but with. Easy Taco Soup is has all the amazing flavors that you love from a taco in a soup! This Low Carb and Keto Taco Soup recipe is so easy to make, but the best thing about it is that even if someone is. This is one of my favorite one pot meals.
I want just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Easy Taco Soup. If you have questions or requests on this article, make smile entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com