Albondiga soup. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper, and mix gently until combined. Albondigas soup is a delicious Mexican recipe filled with meatballs, vegetables and spices! Packed full of flavor, this simple Albondigas soup is sure to become a favorite.
Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
You could top the soup with cooked rice, or just by itself.
The other wingman in this recipe is the tomato broth.
Literally this is a simple recipe just past the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Albondiga soup for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Albondiga soup using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Albondiga soup
- It's 14 oz of beef broth.
- You need 46 oz of chicken broth.
- It's 15 oz of whole kernal southwest corn w/ peppers.
- You need 15 oz of peas and carrots.
- You need 10 oz of diced tomatoes and green chilies.
- It's 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of chipotle peppers in adobo.
- You need 1 can of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of white or jasmine rice-uncooked.
- It's 3 tbsp of dried crushed mint.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 6 tbsp of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 2 dash of dried onion.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 2 dash of garlic powder.
You may recognize it as the broth from our Chicken Tortilla Soup. It's a common base for Mexican soups and there really should be a designated name for it so that more people get familiar with it. Albondigas Soup (Mexican Meatball Soup) is a classic Mexican Soup that's about to become a family favorite! Albondigas Soup is a traditional Mexican soup made with juicy, herb and rice infused meatballs (albondigas), and loaded with veggies: carrots, potatoes, celery, and chayote all simmered in a bold, aromatic tomato broth - and of course toppings!
Albondiga soup step by step
- Blend to to sauce, diced tomatoes and chipotle peppers together to create sauce. At this time I add a little garlic powder too. About 2 dashes also..
- Add broths, tomatoes w/ chiles and sauce to pan. Let simmer while you make the meatballs..
- In a large mixing bowl, add hamburger meat, onions, mint, uncooked rice, salt and pepper, egg, and breadcrumbs. Mix all together and form into medium sized balls..
- Preheat oven to 350* Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spray with nonstick spray. And add meatballs uncovered. Cook on high 350 for about 20 minutes or until meatballs are no longer pink inside. Its OK if they get a bit crispy on the outside they will continue cooking in the soup..
- Add the rest of the Ingredients to the pot and continue to simmer while meatballs are in oven. Right before meatballs are do e bring your soup to a boil. Drop meatballs one by one Into soup. Boil for 5-7 minutes. Reduce heat to simmer and cook for 20-30 minutes..
- Serve with any toppings you would like. I personally make it even hotter and add Valentina hot sauce to my bowl and some sour cream. Yummy!.
Albondigas Mexican meatball soup is a simple dish with light broth, vegetables, and meatballs flavored with chorizo. Albondigas soup, or meatball soup, is the Mexican version of the classic meatball soup dish. It features beef meatballs cooked in a very light and flavorful broth full of my favorite veggies. It's been quite hot and humid in Pittsburgh lately and this soup has been a godsend. The broth is light enough to enjoy on a hot, sweaty day.
I would just inform you that the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Albondiga soup. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, engross right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com