Unloaded Bell Pepper Soup. Gave it a go with my own improvements. In a large pot over medium heat, heat oil. Stuffed Pepper Soup is an inexpensive and delicious soup that will warm your belly from the inside out.
This easy stuffed pepper soup recipe is a family favorite (along with cabbage roll soup) and it reheats beautifully!
Fresh red bell peppers blended with celery, carrots, onion, thyme, and rice take on a little heat from cayenne and red pepper flakes in this colorful, chicken-stock based soup.
Sprinkle in the salt and pepper and turn up the heat to medium-high.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just in the same way as the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Unloaded Bell Pepper Soup for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Unloaded Bell Pepper Soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Unloaded Bell Pepper Soup
- Prepare 4 of large bell peppers, diced.
- You need 1 of large onion, chopped.
- It's 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 can of mushroom stems & pieces.
- Prepare 28 oz of crushed tomato.
- It's 22 oz of condensed tomato soup.
- Prepare 29 oz of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of basil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 cup of white rice, uncooked.
- It's of pepper jack cheese, shredded (optional).
Pour in the white wine and let it reduce for a couple of minutes, then pour in the stock. This easy soup tastes just like stuffed peppers. With ground beef, rice, and plenty of green bell peppers, you'll have a hearty meal all in one pot. Stuffed Pepper Soup has everything you love about stuffed peppers - bell peppers, ground beef, tomatoes, rice - in a hearty bowl of soup!
Unloaded Bell Pepper Soup instructions
- Gather and prepare your ingredients.
- In a large pot or Dutch Oven toss in your ground beef, onions, bell pepper, and garlic..
- Brown the meat, drain the grease, and return to pot..
- Add in the mushrooms, beef broth, crushed tomato, tomato soup, basil, salt, and pepper and mix well..
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 35 minutes. Stir occasionally..
- Prepare your rice around the 20 minute mark if your using "minute" rice..
- Stir in cooked rice into the soup and heat for 3 more minutes..
- Serve with warm bread and top with some pepper jack cheese for a nice kick..
Stuffed Pepper Soup I love soup weather and the convenience of making a big pot of soup that can be served for several meals. Some of the cooks at the restaurant where I work were talking about stuffed pepper soup. We decided to stir up similar ingredients for a stuffed pepper soup recipe. There are two different versions that we enjoy: the recipe, as posted, with NO sour cream or tomatoes. It is a delightfully different soup that I used as the base for my Tri-Colour Stuffed Pepper Soup.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Unloaded Bell Pepper Soup. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, keep busy door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com